Saturday 21 January 2012

bring on melbourne 2012!!

I didn't think I would be, but I am pretty damn excited to head back to Melbourne!! Obviously there will be aspects of S.E. Asia that I will miss, family/ close friends/clubbing/ general cheapness. However life is all about trade offs, you can't have it all. There are so many great things about Aussie that make up for the people that I will miss dearly.

Last semester..for some unknown reason, I completely and utterly lost my focus.  Never in my life had I been that demotivated with my studies, and the mediocre grades that I received from my exams did not surprise me. Till this day I have no idea what happened to me, or why I turned into the worlds greatest sloth. But now, I feel that the crazy, extremely ambitious, NERDY Nadia is back. Everything happens for a reason- I needed a wake up call. I am so eager to take away the average-ness of last semester and replace it with 100% effort and passion. 

NB to public: This is not your cue to place a wager on how long my drive will last.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment