Monday 29 April 2013

my kind of guy (general responses to a questionnaire)

Dear readers, 
In my quest to procrastinate from University work, I have resulted to doing one of these weird questionnaire things. I figured it was time to give out a bit more information about me, because I don't often write about myself in my blog. Anyway without further ado, here is a very general idea about what I like in guys. Oh my. 
1. Do you need him/ her to be good looking?
Not necessarily, but I'd like to be somewhat attracted to him. 

2. Smart?
Yes.

3. Preferred age?
Several years older than me at minimum.

4. Preferred height?
Between 5'10-6'1.

5. How about sense of humor?
Yes.

6. How about piercings?
Don't mind.

7. Accepts you for who you are?
Yes, but I wouldn't mind a guy who challenges me to be a better person. 

8. Pink hair?
No.

9. Mushy or no?
At appropriate times. But when you're in love, all that kind of stuff is pretty awesome. 

10. Thin or fat?
Thinner, leaner. 

11. Black, Brown, Yellow or White (skin color)?
I have a tendency to date the latter half of these options. 

12. Long hair or short hair?
Short and clean cut. 

13. Plastic or metal?
Flesh. 

14. Smells good?
Yes.

15. Smoker?
No.

16. Drinker?
Yes, but he needs to be able to hold his liquor. 

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
If that means humble, sure. 

18. Muscular?
Leaner. 

19. Plays piano?
Sure. 

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
Sure. 

21. Plays violin?
Sure. 

22. Sings very well?
Sure. 

23. Vain?
Someone who takes care of his appearance, but is not vainer than me. 

24. With glasses?
Sure. 

25. With braces?
Temporarily is fine. 

26. Shy type?
No. 

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
A level headed guy who is not naive. 

28. Active or passive?
Active. 

29. Tight or bomb?

30. Singer or dancer?
Singer. 

31. Stunner?
Sure. 

32. Hiphop?
If he wants to club to that, great. 

33. Earrings?
If he wants. 

34. Mr. count-my-ex-boyfriends-until-you-drop?

35. Dimples?
Sure. 

36. Bookworm?
Someone with knowledge. Bookworm isn't necessary. 

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
Yes.

38. Playful?
With me. 

39. Flirt?
With me. 

40. Poem writer?
Unnecessary. 

41. Serious?
Yes, but not all the time. 

42. Campus crush?
Sure. 

43. Painter?
Sure. 

44. Religious?
Depends. 

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
As long as he has EQ and knows when to stop. 

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
Internet. 

47. Speaks 20 languages?
Sure. 

48. Loyal or faithful?
What a stupid question. 

49. Good kisser?
Yes, but he can be taught. 

50. Loves children?
Yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment