Saturday 9 June 2012

I recommend: this inspiring video on success.

Last semester, my friend Kiran linked me to one of the most incredible videos I have ever watched: 'How bad do you want it? (Success)'

As the title suggests, the video is about pushing yourself to achieve your goals. The great thing about it is that it can be applied to pretty much anything: exams, jobs, ambition, or even life in general. If you're feeling demotivated, or you just have absolutely no idea what you're doing, I highly recommend watching it.

The clip has an array of brilliant quotes, but these two shook me the most:
  • 'When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful.' 
  • 'Don't cry to quit. You're already in pain, you're already hurt, get a reward from it.'
So my gorgeous viewers, dim your lights, turn up the volume and soak it all in. It is my greatest hope that after you've watched the video, you will be motivated enough to BRING IT.



No comments:

Post a Comment